The Center Education Foundation is all about helping teachers in the Center School District. The only use of Foundation money is for grants to teachers to help them enhance learning opportunities for our students.
If you are interested in receiving a grant, here is what you need to know:
- Grants are awarded in May for the following academic year.
- Grant applications are due on March 1 for the following academic year.
- Grant applications are reviewed by a committee of independent reviewers who make recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors for approval.
- Grant applications can be submitted for any activity that enhances academic learning for students.
- Grant applications that request purchases of technology equipment or software must be reviewed and approved by the Center Technology Department to ensure that they are consistent with the District's technology platforms and can be properly supported by our staff.
Click here to download a copy of the grant application procedures. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Foundation Executive Director Rick Chambers at 816-863-2254 or by email to rick@CenterEducationFoundation.org.